There are many dental labs out there, so how do you know that you have found the right one to start a relationship with? Whether it be a large or small business relationship, you want to make sure that you are getting the best products from the dental lab that you choose. Here are a few questions to ask when searching for the right lab to partner with.
- What is your turnaround time? Most labs can get your products back to you within a couple weeks, but if they are taking months to get back things, such as molds, you probably don’t want to continue to partner with the lab. Unless of course, it is under special circumstances that the products are taking longer.
- Do you charge for shipping? Depending on the lab, they may or may not choose to charge shipping on products. Make sure to ask so that you can figure in shipping on your overall costs with the company. You will probably want to work with a lab that doesn’t charge, or charges a very small, shipping fee.
- Do you have the latest products? Your dental lab should provide the latest products for your clients. By providing the latest products for your clients, you will in turn become a leader in the dentistry field. Also, the latest products help you and your lab to look their best, if they are using outdated products you may want to look elsewhere.
- What do you charge for rush orders? Rush orders are inevitable. There will always be a client or a case where you need to get your products faster than usual. It is nice to know how much these charges will be a head of time. You will be able to factor in these kinds of prices into your own prices if necessary.
- What is your on-time guarantee? The dental lab that you work with should guarantee that your products will be on time. You don’t want to have to tell clients that they may get their products, but it may be weeks out. Find a dental lab that will make sure that the products get there on time.
Are You Ready to Find the Right Dental Lab for You?
If you need a Toronto dental lab, Dental Laboratory Associates is a leading dental lab with your best interests in mind.
Click here for more information about Toronto dental lab
Be the first to like.