Carpeting is one of the most popular types of flooring for homeowners. Carpeting is soft, warm, and helps to insulate your home. It also traps airborne allergens in its fibers that are easily removed with regular vacuuming. If you are considering this kind of flooring for your Corona home, you need to know the various types available to you. Carpet flooring in Oakland comes in the following types.
* Berber – Berber is a popular carpeting style that features a level loop pile cut. It is usually constructed of thick yarn types, which makes it very durable for high traffic areas. It is good for informal spaces like a finished basement or bathroom. It lasts a long time, is easy to maintain, and can handle a lot of foot traffic.
* Patterned – Carpeting with noticeable patterns features a texture-on-texture appearance. It is created by using level loop pile in combination with low-profile and/or plush pile construction. Multilevel loops of various heights help make the patterned look in this type of carpet. It is known to handle high traffic, kids, and pets and is suitable for formal or informal applications.
* Textured Plush – This kind of carpet flooring in Oakland is great for the whole house. It is versatile, soft, and attractive for formal or informal applications. It is sometimes called plush velvet carpet because of how smooth and velvety it feels.
* Plush – Plush carpeting, also known as Saxony carpeting, is made of thick, dense fibers and is luxuriously soft and comfortable under your feet. It is best suited for formal areas of a house and may not stand up as well in high traffic areas.
* Frieze – Casual areas of your home will look great with Frieze-style carpeting. This is also known as shag carpeting and it feels soft, springy, and run on your bare feet. It is not suitable for high traffic areas, but ideal for bedrooms or your den.
These are the basics of the types of carpeting you can choose for your home. Depending on how you plan to use it and if you have pets and/or children, you can choose the ideal carpeting to suit your home. BetterQualityCarpets can help you choose the right type and color for your needs.