When a person has been involved in an accident it can be disruptive to their life. There are various aspects of a person’s life that can be impacted by the careless actions of another party that causes bodily injuries and damages to their property. From missed work to medical bills, when a person has been involved in an accident they should not have to bear the financial burden of the incident. If you have been involved in an accident in St. Petersburg, FL consider obtaining an attorney to handle your personal injury accident.
Compensation the Injured Party is Entitled To
- Any medical bills they have incurred due to the injury.
- Compensation for any future medical bills the injured party may acquire for their injuries.
- Financial reimbursement for any personal property damage such as repairs or replacement of their automobile.
- They have a right to receive compensation for any wages they have lost because they were unable to work due to their injuries.
- Pain and suffering that was caused by the accident.
- Their spouse can be compensated for their loss of companionship or affection their partner cannot provide due to the injuries sustained.
You Do Not have to Suffer the Financial Loss
If you or someone you love has been injured because of the careless actions of another party. You do not have to bear the financial burden an accident can cause. Eric Ludin has years of experience in successfully holding the other party responsible for their actions. He will work aggressively to help you receive a fair judgment that will compensate you for injuries and emotional distress that an accident can cause. He will work with you ever step of the way to make sure you are rightfully compensated for your injuries and financial loss.