When it’s time for roof replacement, most homeowners don’t think twice about having a traditional asphalt shingle roof installed on their home. However, you may not be aware there are other roofing materials you can use, and some of these materials can provide significant benefits for your home. Metal is one of those materials that has become more popular in recent times because of the excellent protection that it can provide for those homeowners who choose to take advantage of it. Keep reading to find out why you may want to ask a local roofer about getting a metal roof for your home.
* Unbeatable Performance:
* Most Roofers in Topeka KS, will tell you that a roof is a significant investment. Consequently, it’s important that it lasts as long as possible. Homeowners will be thrilled to know that metal roofs are some of the most durable on the market, with many of them lasting fifty years or more compared to the 20-30 years that asphalt shingle roofs typically last.
* Reflective Material:
* Metal roofs reflect the heat of the sun instead of absorbing it like asphalt. This makes a metal roof extremely energy efficient, as it will keep your home as cool as possible in the summer. Because your AC system won’t be overworking, you may notice some savings on your energy bills as a result of your metal roof.
* Safety and Insurance Discounts:
* Metal roofs are known for being fire-resistant. Not only does this help keep your home safer, but it may land you a home insurance premium discount since insurance companies love it when you make improvements that decrease your chances of filing a claim.
* No Weight Worries:
* Having metal roof installed by expert Roofers in Topeka KS, can also help you keep the structure of your home intact. Metal is a lightweight material, which mean it won’t compromise the structural integrity of your home or require the installation of additional supporting beams.
The roof you choose is of the utmost importance because it protects both your home and your family. Although you can certainly go with a traditional asphalt roof, why not consider the durability and safety that a metal roof has to offer? If you’re ready to consider a different roofing option, visit assuranceexteriors.net to find out more about why a metal roof makes a great roof replacement option for just about any household. You can also check their BBB ratings for more information.