There has been a steady increase in the number of burglaries experienced in the homes over the years. Therefore, the importance of burglar alarms has increased. Studies have shown that less than 1% of the total burglaries occur in homes that have installed alarm systems. However, there is always the argument of whether to install wired alarms or wireless. Here is some information that you might find useful about the wireless Security Alarm System.
How wireless burglar alarms work
Wireless alarms work in a different manner as compared to the wired. The control panel, alarm and the sensors are all controlled by radio signals as opposed to the hard wires that are used to control the wired alarms.
Advantages of wireless alarms
1. These alarms are easy to fix with the guidance of the user manual.
2. The process of installing a wireless burglar alarm is also quite easy, and it does not involve the losses that are usually incurred when drilling the floorboards, drilling, re-plastering and so on.
3. Thirdly, this type of alarm can easily be removed and reinstalled in different parts of the same building and even different buildings. This is because they do not involve a lot of work or tear and wear.
4. They are ideal for rented apartments as you can move with them to any other part of the building. They are also ideal for homes as additional sensors can be easily installed without creating major problems in the room’s construction or designs.
5. Because they use radio signals, they are harder to be interfered with than the wired types. Since the wireless burglar alarms have less wiring that can be messed with, they are harder to interfere with.
6. Motion monitors indicate internal movement.
7. Also, they have the ability to detect smoke, gas leaks and so on.
8. There is also the possibility of being connected to text messaging alerts in case of a break in, and the ability to incorporate panic systems for seniors and allow pets to roam without triggering the alarm.
All these factors indicate that wireless burglar alarms are the ultimate solution to home safety. We Monitor Alarms are the best suppliers of wireless alarms. If you need a Security Alarm System, visit website and start the process of having it installed by professionals.