The main sewer line of a home is crucial for keeping waste draining as it should. When a drain becomes clogged, it needs immediate Sewer Line Cleaning in Tucson AZ to ensure no backups begin to occur. Sewer cleaning is typically carried out on an as-needed basis. It is important homeowners are able to recognize the signs of problems with their line so they will know when to call in the professionals. Prompt cleaning can prevent nasty messes and further problems in the drain system.
The signs of clogged sewer lines include:
- When a main sewer line is clogged, a homeowner will notice their draining dishwasher or washing machine will cause gurgling to occur in the line, drains, or in the toilets.
- Homeowners may notice water backing up around the drain in their basement floor when the sewer line is not open.
- If a home’s toilets are becoming frequently clogged and overflowing, this could mean there is a problem with the main sewer line and not the toilet.
- Homes that have a sewer line issue may have multiple drains that are clogged.
- If water is backing up in drains throughout the home, this can mean it is not draining properly through the sewer line and needs to be repaired.
- Drainage may occur at the sewer cleanout when the line is clogged. This is the white pipe located somewhere in the yard of the home. It is capped with a threaded cap.
Should a homeowner notice any of these signs, they need Sewer Line Cleaning in Tucson AZ. While there can be different causes for sewer line problems, tree roots are one of the most common reasons. A camera inspection can allow the professionals to learn where the clog is located, so the entire yard does not have to be dug up during the diagnostic process.
If you fear your sewer line is clogged, you can receive help when you Contact Us. A reliable professional plumber can come out and quickly locate the problem and repair it, so these issues do not continue in the home. Call today to schedule your appointment right away.