Plastic surgery has greatly impacted the medical field by allowing patients to experience great health benefits and improve their physical appearance. The ability of this set of cosmetic surgery to improve or change their physical appearance has greatly helped in areas such as breast augmentation, facelifts, and nose reshaping. Patients with breathing problems have had nose jobs to improve their breathing, while those involved in accidents or deformities can undergo reconstructive surgery.
Several procedures can be conducted on a patient based on the nature of their need. Some of the common and specialized procedures include the following:
- Medical Spa procedures – These procedures include Chemical Peels, Dermaplaning, Botox, and RHA Collection, among others.
- Body contouring procedures – These include Arm Lift, BodyTite, Liposuction, Mommy Makeover Thigh Lift, Tummy Tuck, and Fat Transfer
- Breast Augmentation Procedures – These include procedures such as Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Breast Reconstruction, and Breast Implant Revision Surgery.
- Varicose Vein Treatments – These include Varicose and Spider Vein Removal, Laser Vein Removal in Schaumburg, and Varicose Veins During Pregnancy.
- Face Procedures – The procedures include Chin Augmentation, FaceTite, AccuTite, Morpheus8, Eyelid Surgery, and Brow Lift.
Other services you can get include skin tightening procedures, hair transplant procedures, and non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Treatments such as the Laser Vein Removal in Schaumburg particularly help heal varicose and spider veins. This helps cure swollen, unattractive, and painful legs. If you need the above plastic surgery treatments, then contact Ashpole Plastic Surgery. Visit AshpolePlasticSurgery.com for more information!